Monday 12 December 2016

Pause for thought as we head into the festive season. I thought I would share something a little different this morning. Meet pixie one of several tree decorations on our themed Christmas tree. It looks as though she is pausing for thought and when I looked at the photo... it dawned in me how apt this was. I don't tend to do personal stuff on social media, but as we head into the festive season I just wanted to pause for thought for all those who will find it difficult this Christmas. For us personally this Christmas is going to be a tough one as we adjust to those who cant be with us. The past few years for us have been incredibly challenging, but we are not alone in facing challenges at Christmas. So lets send our love to those who need it the most and give thanks for all that we do have. 😊💗X #christmas #christmastree #christmaspixies #christmasdecorations #christmas2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gUB4HC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)